1. A leak at this stage isn't a bad thing. I think it will be of a big impulse to future sellings.
  2. Not if it's THIS good as everyone says.

All the lyrics are online on our song pages!

3. Good work, again.

I didn't expect it to leak tonight really. Anyway, I was expecting it every minute but somehow not tonight. It's there though, and I will listen to it.

4. Yeah, Remy is probably correct.

Even HTDAAB elicted the same response, within hours of its release.

I think it will be very good, but not the second coming or something like AB was.

I wonder if Gerard will still be disappointed if he decides to listen to it.
  5. Oh BTW I recommend listening to the album in the dark, with a good pair of ear/headphones.

That's what I'm going to do for my first listen, when i get to bed tonight.

I will probably not play it on my stereo until I get the physical cd. Leaves something to look forward too.
  6. I started...NLOTH playing. Already sounds a bit familiar.
  7. Ill post my first impressions later but thats all they will be. Proper review will come when I hear it in lossless.
  8. Haven't listened to it all yet but what I hear is good... and it gets better the 2nd time you listen to it!

Regarding if you should download/buy, I have ordered the extreme deluxe mega super-dooper version. In Australia it comes out on March 6th - thats like 1 week after the normal album so I feel quite justified by downloading the album - I have paid an extra $75 than most people!

9. Breathe lyrics are still not there

freaking love this album

10. Yep, still haven't found those. When it's found, any crew member can put it up there.
  11. Perfect album on first listen, no throwaway songs, closed by best U2 closing song ever.