1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I might get banned for this but this song is just the "worst" for me... Don't misunderstand me, I like it a damn lot, but the rest of the album is much better IMO... Moment Of Surrender "only" gets a 8/10 for me (that means it's by far the worst track )...

I think it will grow on me, tho

BAN THIS GUY!!!

no joking this the most coming close to TUF, its briliant!

let it grow on you by a few more listenings, its right up there 10/10
  2. the edge on the end of the song....
  3. Love Bono here..screaming lyrics, good lyrics...Joshua Tree... Fits perfectly with With or Without You in the set.
  4. In fact the thing I dislike (because I love the lyrics -OMG, the lyrics- and the overall atmosphere) is Bono shouting. If only he could sing a bit more relaxed, the song would be completely AWE - SOME
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:In fact the thing I dislike (because I love the lyrics -OMG, the lyrics- and the overall atmosphere) is Bono shouting. If only he could sing a bit more relaxed, the song would be completely AWE - SOME

its a really EMO-Bono... thats true but he does it very good! i think..

and lyrics are great!
  6. imo his broken voice totally fits the song.
  7. After three listens..It might be the best song of the album
  8. Very good, melodic and dreamy track - got me instantly. I can even live with the higher parts and the oh ohs. Shot straight into my heart - First rating 9/10
  9. anyone wanna discuss what the lyics are about? guesses?
    some passages leave me a little confused, so I'm not sure yet..
  10. A Song that's is like a dream with great melody

wow really something awesome

10/10
  11. Love it
  12. Stunning song indeed!

After the first listen it didn't really grab me, but from then on it got better and better.
    I think there's a whole lot of Daniel Lanois in it - I mean it could easily be on one of his albums, too.

That being said...simply a great, great, beautiful song. Bono's singing is perfect here and gives the song such a very intimate feeling. Awesome production and ... just really a song that breaks your heart to then mend it again and fill it with some gratitude. How tacky was that ?

Love it!

PS: and Unknown Caller as follow up fits so well, doesn't it ????