1. It is Oscar day again! I will be updating the forums through the evening.
  2. This is the greatest tradition on the internet.
  3. Oscars this year
  4. I know that Bono is chasing an Oscar how an 80 year old millionaire chases European models, but they really should have won for TATHTBA or Ordinary Love.
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    I know that Bono is chasing an Oscar how an 80 year old millionaire chases European models, but they really should have won for TATHTBA or Ordinary Love.
    Not a fan at all of Eminem or the Disney juggernaut, but U2 needs to submit better songs to movies if they want to win. THTBA was mediocre imho, and so was Gangs of New York. Only good thing was Daniel Day-Lewis.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Not a fan at all of Eminem or the Disney juggernaut, but U2 needs to submit better songs to movies if they want to win. THTBA was mediocre imho, and so was Gangs of New York. Only good thing was Daniel Day-Lewis.
    DDL is the best actor of his generation imo
  7. Don't get me started on DDL. I'd buy a real size poster of him before all U2 vinyls in a heartbeat.
  8. I love me some DDL I need to see Phantom Thread but There Will Be Blood is the best movie of the 21st century.
  9. Alright, here we go!

Why is Helen Mirren not included with that jetski?

Sam Rockwell has won Best Supporting Actor for "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri".

"Darkest Hour" has won for Best Makeup and Hairstyling.

"Phantom Thread" has won for Best Costume Design.
  10. "Icarus" has won for Best Documentary Feature.

That 90 years of Oscars montage was great.

"Dunkirk" has won for Best Sound Editing.

"Dunkirk" has won for Best Sound Mixing. (Though let's be real here, "Baby Driver" deserved both of those awards.)

"The Shape of Water" has won for Best Production Design and Set Decoration.