1. I already have an audio recording of this show (my second show, the friends I dragged along first show), both a copy that I bought off ebay as soon as it appeared as well as the downloadable version on U2Start.

However, I know that better quality versions exist. Particularly ones that don't have audience screamers overpowering the band.

A casual search on Youtube yields a few videos with noticeably improved sound quality. Also, websites like AchtungBootlegs list both different audio and video bootlegs. I've tried to get my hands on one of the video dvds, but unless you magically have a bootleg for trade that they don't already own...you're screwed.

So, this is my request. Anyone able to help me and my friends out? Would greatly appreciate it.

Also, off topic, I have an audio bootleg of a show labelled "ZooTV Las Vegas", yet the setlist is vastly different than is listed anywhere. It's also one of the best sound quality recordings I've ever heard, with absolutely no crowd noise and a heavy mix of Edge and Larry. If I can figure out a way to upload it, anyone interested?
  2. Off course we are interested! We have some upload tutorials in our General bootleg discussions forum, thanks!
  3. i had a friend give me this show as a 2 cd set yrs ago and its one of the best audience bootlegs i ever heard, so i dotn know how bad the other 2 are sorry as i havent heard them....
  4. Well, I'm a little worried that you guys might already have the show up on the site. It's labelled as Las Vegas, but I can't recall Bono mentioning the town anywhere during the show. And the U2tours.com's setlist is different too.
  5. When my discs are recognized online by Realplayer, it comes up as "U2 ZooTV Live From the Mixing Desk." Recognize it?
  6. Found it online...I think.

June 15, 1992: Rotterdam, Netherlands @ Sport Paleis Ahoy

Don't think U2Start has this one. Will work on uploading it...
  7. I thought the 'live from the mixing desk' double CD was from dublin 1993-08-28.

Listen to Bad, at the Dublin show bono snippets in 'cheap dublin magazines'.

Hope this helps.
  8. Can't be the Dublin show; already got that one. And the show I have has "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" in it.

Also of note, I consider this show to have the definitive version of "Love Is Blindness." Edge seems particularly depressed or pissed off during it.
  9. Originally posted by HisFlynessCan't be the Dublin show; already got that one. And the show I have has "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" in it.

Also of note, I consider this show to have the definitive version of "Love Is Blindness." Edge seems particularly depressed or pissed off during it.

If its missing Ultraviolet and at the end of Desire you hear Bono yell "No Violet, No Violet, No Violet" it is the Rotterdam 2nd leg indoor show. The boot I have of this show is titled the same "ZooTV Live from the mixing desk." Its a pretty common bootleg.
  10. it's ROTTERDAM 1992-06-15

here's "zoo station" from it .... to compare