1. All updated
  2. everyone, just saying.... if you have a u2start shirt (well, shame if you haven't yet, go get one ), make sure you wear it at the concerts coming up. All I can say I've been wearing mine during the concerts I attended so far, and on each night I met wonderful members of u2start who recognized me by the shirt it's fantastic to meet some of you folks there, so..... either wear your own shirt, or keep an eye out for those who wear one... we're spread everywhere, and it's fun getting to meet each other

(see you on Monday )
  3. Where will we be meeting in Giants Stadium? I will be tailgateing with my fam we are leaving my house at 2 I live 5 min away with no traffic anyone wana tailgate have a few drinks and listen to some u2 let me know the more the merrier. I wil have my U2 POP shirt on. I will keep everyone updated on where I park that day of the 23rd and the 24th
  4. i have a question...what time do the concerts normally start??? i wouldnt wanna miss anything...thank you!!!

5. Between 8:30-8:45pm for U2

6. Yea i been askin the same thing, if u wana watch Muse, you gotta be there by 7 pm. Are you going to thurs' the 24th?
  7. Yes the 23 and the 24th both days. You going on the 24th?
  8. I gotz seats for LA!!! Sou yeah I don't have a U2Start shirt... So look for the dude with the crazy hair and OUTSIDE BROADCAST shirt MUAHAHAHA!
  9. Originally posted by FranckPT:[..]

Yea i been askin the same thing, if u wana watch Muse, you gotta be there by 7 pm. Are you going to thurs' the 24th?

yea i am goin to the show on the 24th
  10. Yea bros Im goin on the 24th. Hey Dave I think this show is gonna top the POP tour. U got GAs ?!