1. Yep, and Sergio might be coming to Amsterdam too. I invited him

2. Nice..for which gig? The 2nd? Entrance J..

3. I think it's great that you guys are all catching up at one show or another. We expect photos!!
  4. I will have my iPhone ready for realtime photo uploads, hopefully I can attend Barcelona so I can send you guys photos of the show during the show itself
  5. Originally posted by Remy:I will have my iPhone ready for realtime photo uploads, hopefully I can attend Barcelona so I can send you guys photos of the show during the show itself

You'll be having too much fun to do that. I'd actually be disappointed if you did. Eye on the prize at all times. Remember that.
  6. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

You'll be having too much fun to do that. I'd actually be disappointed if you did. Eye on the prize at all times. Remember that.

Well, if we get the tour here, then I'll be looking forward to meeting up with a few of you in Australia. All over the country.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Well, if we get the tour here, then I'll be looking forward to meeting up with a few of you in Australia. All over the country.

We'll talk next year!
  8. The Dublin Croke park presale for the "horizon" members starts tomorrow at 10am!!! - so excited but nervous at the same time!

By the way folks, it's almost common knowledge over here that there will be a third night added on Friday/20/03/2009 when the tickets go on sale to the joe soaps

Tickets range from €33 - €131. Who would have ever thought it - A U2 gig for €40 (including the TicketWaster handling charges etc)

9. Originally posted by mullagh:The Dublin Croke park presale for the "horizon" members starts tomorrow at 10am!!! - so excited but nervous at the same time!

By the way folks, it's almost common knowledge over here that there will be a third night added on Friday/20/03/2009 when the tickets go on sale to the joe soaps

Tickets range from €33 - €131. Who would have ever thought it - A U2 gig for €40 (including the TicketWaster handling charges etc)

if that will happen -- and I hope for my life it will -- then I'll pee my pants, because I can only go to the assumed 3rd concert *keeps all fingers crossed*

10. Barcelona - june 30th

Giggmann
    LikeASong

Milan - July 7th

Milan - July 8th

Amsterdam - july 20th
    MWSAH
    flowerchild
    MacStripey
    dieder
    remy
    ivovertigo