1. Oh Mark..what have you been drinking?

2. A better question would be: 'What haven't you been drinking?' lol
    (Okay, lame again )
  3. The Fly wins for me. Miracle Drug is in second place. It's so hard to get an answer so easly
  4. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

VD: Yeah, and a really beautiful one
    Acrobat: Please
    EBTTRT: Lol, good one. You almost got me
    Remy can't name all songs. I think these 5 are pretty much 5 of the best. Maybe MD and Magnificent could've switched with for instance UTEOTW and TEC, but these are pretty logical

What's wrong with the solo in Acrobat, it's quite similar to the one in LIB.

And is this based on album versions of songs or live. Cause if it's live someone forgot to include All Along the Watchtower.
  5. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

And is this based on album versions of songs or live. Cause if it's live someone forgot to include All Along the Watchtower.

Please read the question again before bitching:

From the songs below, which one features the best Edge album solo?
  6. This one's a no brainer - The Fly.

I like Even Better....but it's not on here.
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

hmm...I think you have different version of Acrobat than me then
  8. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Have you actually answered the question or just bitched about our choices?

9. What part of saying the very short guitar solo in Acrobat doesn't resemble the magnificent (and long) one in LIB suggest that Mark, or anyone else, no longer likes Acrobat.

We (nearly) all love Acrobat. But it's not a choice here. So leave it.
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

What part of saying the very short guitar solo in Acrobat doesn't resemble the magnificent (and long) one in LIB suggest that Mark, or anyone else, no longer likes Acrobat.

We (nearly) all love Acrobat. But it's not a choice here. So leave it.

I was simply pointing out that songs like Even Better Than the Real Thing have much more notable solo's than Velvet Dress, which was a rather strange choice.

y I was confused whether we were talking about live or album songs
    Because on the album, LIB's solo isn't very long and is just the repeated (but fantastic) tremolo bit. Certainly it's not much longer than Acrobat's, which goes for 38 seconds.

So I thought people were voting on the basis of the live solo's. (and Mark never spelt out what he meant, like you did either)

(in answer to your other question, I voted for LIB in my OP).