1. I have alot of U2 books.

Only one that really matters to me though is "U2 Live: A Concert Documentary". Its the one I look at the most. Its the same book the band themselves takes on the road with them when they tour. Great pictures, great information, it has it all.

"U2 Show" is a distant second. Just because there are some great photos in that book.
  2. I just have the new one, U2 By U2 (which is great) and U2 at the End of the World (a must-read for U2 fans in my opinion).
  3. any books out there featuring a U2 discography with release numbers etc? I have on in the Ultimate Encyclopedia book that includes everything up to 2003 but the layout is crap.
  4. A Grand Madness - Ten Years On The Road With U2 by Diane Ebert Biaff
    At The End Of The World - Hardcover
    Bono on Bono - Conversations with Michka Assayas by Michka Assays (1st edition hardback)
    Into The Heart - The Stories Behind Every U2 Song (3rd edition) by Niall Stokes
    Propaganda: - 20 Years Of The Official U2 Magazine by Carlton Books (hardback)
    Rattle And Hum - The Official Book Of The U2 Movie by Peter 'Willie' Williams
    Stealing Hearts At A Travelling Show - The graphic Design Of U2 by FOUR5ONECREATIVE (Fully signed by Steve Averill in silver and Shaughn Mcgrath in gold)
    Stories For Boys - Dave Thomas
    The Unforgettable Fire - The Story Of U2 (hardback) by Eammon Dunphy
    Touch The Flame - An Illustrated Documentary by Geoff Parkyn
    U2 & i - THE PHOTOGRAPHS 1982 - 2004 by Anton Corbijn - Hardcover
    U2 by U2 - Hardcover
    U2 Live: - A Concert Documentary (revised and updated) by Pimm Jal De La Para
    U2 Show - U2 And The Art Of Touring by Diana Scrimgeour
    The U2 Portfolio: - Official Songbook by Blue Mountain Music
    U2 - Faraway, So Close! by BP Fallon
    U2 - The Complete Songs 1979 - 1999 by Wise Publications
    U2 - The Early Years by Bill Graham
    U2 - Three Chords And The Truth by Niall Stokes
    The Unforgettable Fire - The Story Of U2 (hardback) by Eammon Dunphy

My list aside...

The three that are essential for all fans... subjective as that question might be...
    U2 & i - Anton Corbijn
    U2 by U2 - after all, it's BY U2!
    and
    At The End Of The World - by Bill Flanagan. [It's like being a fly on the wall!]
  5. I only have Bono on Bono by Mischka Assayas (in swedish) and U2 by U2. But I love them both ;D
    Would love to have 'U2 and I' but it's so damn expensive here in Sweden!
  6. Originally posted by RemyNow that's a list larrymullensr! *jealous

I hope 'larrysullensr' says this with tongue firmly in cheek, either that or he's talking from his arse!

If you check the collectors post, you will find this is COPIED AND POSTED from MY U2 collection!

Bless him..........................................................
  7. U2 by U2 and soon I will have Bono on Bono
  8. Into the Heart
    U2 by U2
    U2 Show
    I look at them all regularly.
  9. I only have 2!!!!
    U2 by U2 -- U2
    U2: At the end of the world -- Bill Flanagan
  10. U2 by U2 is the only one I have so far, dying to make amends though lol (that said, I spend a lot of time just flicking through random bits, I just love reading it!). Just need to get some cash to fill up the shelves...
  11. Just 'U2 by U2'. Going get 'Bono On Bono' soon as I've seen it in a shop.
  12. Bono on Bono - Conversations with Michka Assayas by Michka Assays (paperback)
    Into The Heart - The Stories Behind Every U2 Song (2nd edition) by Niall Stokes (paperback)
    Propaganda: - 20 Years Of The Official U2 Magazine by Carlton Books (paperback)
    U2 by U2 (paperback)