1. Rattle And Hum: The Official Book of the U2 Movie
    U2 Show
  2. Originally posted by stj0691How much does a copy of U2 by U2 go for? I want to get that book so bad.

£3 over here in many places.

EDIT: Yes, that is three
  3. Today I bought ''U2 - The ultimate Encyclopedia' so I've got one more ;D
  4. Got U2 Show today as a b'day present - my kind of book, LOTS of pictures!
  5. Originally posted by alexxthefoolToday I bought ''U2 - The ultimate Encyclopedia' so I've got one more ;D

not a bad referencing tool with it's full Discography and dates of all gigs up until 2003
  6. Only book I own is U2 by U2 - must read really for U2 tragics. I'm looking at getting a sort of logbook for all their concerts. What's the best one out there? Are there any that take in the Vertigo Tour?
  7. have all the collertormania issues exept 2 don't have any propaganda ones do have U2 & i excellent book of vintage pics also live concert documentry & complete ultimate encyclopedia .................JT spring tour book & euro tour book too
  8. I've got U2 by U2, and Bono in Conversation and I don't think my parents will let me buy any more U2 books(They think it's such a waste)
  9. Originally posted by u2wildhoneyI agree, I'm also jelaous...:-)

-U2 Encylopedia (in Hungarian)
    -Bono on Bono by Mischka Assayas (in Hungarian)
    - U2 BY U2 (of course, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wow! Maybe you're Hungarian too? Welcome to the club if so!

I have:

-U2 Encylopedia (in Hungarian)
    -Rattle and Hum - The official book of the U2 movie
    -Alan Carter: U2-The Road to Pop

U2byU2 is a bit expensive for me, wait for it to turn up at a second hand bookshop, maybe I'll have the luck..
  10. Originally posted by jean_pasquerel[..]

U2byU2 is a bit expensive for me, wait for it to turn up at a second hand bookshop, maybe I'll have the luck..

Got it for a whopping 4 euros in Dublin last July. Saw it back home here for next to nothing also.
  11. -Rattle and Hum - The official book of the U2 movie

I have that one too! Remembered that now! XD
    How could I forgot that one? It's beacuse it's not in my room
  12. U2 by U2

and I recently purchased but have yet to receive:
    U2 -- The Best of Propaganda: 20 Years of the Official U2 Magazine
    U2 Show
    U2: Into the Heart: The Stories Behind Every Song

many great U2 books can be found for very cheap on Amazon in new condition, i saved almost $80 on the three above!