1. I have a total of 46 FRUITLEG and 'SPICELEG' cd COVERS.
    When i put the cd covers together with 'WayneMac', in addition
    to the propaganda & post-propaganda issues on Spiral Staircase,
    i have Cinnamon - Cloves - Cocoa - Coffee - Cranberry - Curry -
    Ginger - Nutmeg - Tea and Vanilla!
    For the U2 Purist - it's good for U2 have ALL of the Fruit and Spices in your diet!

-guam-
  2. I'd have to agree with Guam here. But it seems I still got a lot to look out for.
    Some remixes are real missers indeed, like others said, but some are pretty cool. I'm not into dance/trance stuff but there are remixes out there that are quite catchy.

3. I downloaded White Sapote Yesterday and some of it is very interesting (except for the crappy 3rd party remixes - the ones on this one are a bit forgettable) but Blackberry looks much better so i think i might get that today
  4. Blackberry has some nice and interesting things to offer, yes!

Most of the quality on those fruitlegs is good - better than a lot of tracks on those Bono Solo Project discs (volum1 through 5). Some of the tracks on those are really bad.

But one of my favorite remixes is still on the cd that caused all this fruitlegging and that's the Gimme Some More Dignity Remix of Numb from Melon.
    That one I really like.
  5. will u2 do one this tour
  6. Originally posted by Rob1965:Blackberry has some nice and interesting things to offer, yes!

Most of the quality on those fruitlegs is good - better than a lot of tracks on those Bono Solo Project discs (volum1 through 5). Some of the tracks on those are really bad.

But one of my favorite remixes is still on the cd that caused all this fruitlegging and that's the Gimme Some More Dignity Remix of Numb from Melon.
    That one I really like.

It does have some very intresting things like several Demo's of War Tracks, a War outtake called Be There, A demo of The Unforgettable fire and She's Gonna Blow Your House down from the Achtung Baby Outtakes! and i like the Gimme Some More Dignity Mix of Numb aswell.

7. Originally posted by mookymookins:[..]
    It does have some very intresting things like several Demo's of War Tracks, a War outtake called Be There, A demo of The Unforgettable fire and She's Gonna Blow Your House down from the Achtung Baby Outtakes! and i like the Gimme Some More Dignity Mix of Numb aswell.

True! Those outtakes are cool. The sound isn't obviously perfect on all those outtakes and demos, since they're mostly sketches. But I like those first tries and versions that didn't make it on any other album.

8. @ guam

I also got 46 Fruitlegs, but I need the following:

Cloves
    Curry
    Nutmeg
    Tea
    Vanilla

Maybe we could trade....

Best regards from Germany
    Speukenkieker
  9. Sorry Speukenkieker -

it's taken a while to get back 2U.
    I have ALL the FRUITLEG & SPICELEG
    (unofficial bootleg series) CD Cover art
    BUT no linx to the MP3s!!!

I do have a fruitleg and spiceleg associate who
    does - and he should back 2 me soon.
    HOPEFULLY, he still has the SENDSPACE linx!!!

Cross your fingers and eyes...
    GUAM
  10. @guam

Oh, I just saw that i have read your post wrong...

But did you know anybody who got the link to those spicelegs, is that right ?

if you receive that link, please let me know...

Did you miss any fruitleg or spiceleg ?

Best regards
    Speukenkieker
  11. Finally was able to download Cocoa, Coffee, Cinnamon and Ginger.
    Apart from some bad sounding live versions (although interesting, like The Cross with Prince) they are very appreciated. Some nice stuff on those.

Still looking for Vanilla, Nutmeg, Curry and Tea, though....

Did some cover artwork for Dragonfruit, Clementine and others, BTW.
    To be found on u2gigs.com.
    Note: the back cover art must be drawn to 15 cm width before printing, otherwise it might look a bit odd.
  12. Originally posted by Speukenkieker:@ guam

I also got 46 Fruitlegs, but I need the following:

Cloves
    Curry
    Nutmeg
    Tea
    Vanilla

Maybe we could trade....

Best regards from Germany
    Speukenkieker

46 AND counting...?