1. I find the rankings quite wide of the mark for me and don’t agree with quite a few of the comments about the songs however still interesting to read someone else’s perspective.

2. Refugee is worth it for just the drumming, but I already stopped reading after "Always", that's easily in the top5 for the ATYCLB era (behind Stateless and Elec. storm, obviously... )
  3. This thread needs a reality check
  4. It's not a metter of opinion when it comes down to it
    It's just a difference of opinion that much i can take

Chuck Mosley FNM 1986
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:Not a bad job, obviously don't agree with all of it but it's a pretty solid list and the little paragraphs underneath are great!
    Exactly. It's a nice work and you don't find many journalists that not only have heard all of U2's catalogue but also can give a detailed opinion on it. It's to be appreciated whether you agree with it or not (and everybody will disagree on many of the choices!).
  6. Originally posted by Fly40:It's not a metter of opinion when it comes down to it
    It's just a difference of opinion that much i can take

Chuck Mosley FNM 1986
    R.I.P.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Exactly. It's a nice work and you don't find many journalists that not only have heard all of U2's catalogue but also can give a detailed opinion on it. It's to be appreciated whether you agree with it or not (and everybody will disagree on many of the choices!).
    Only an out of work journalist would have the time to prepare that epic!

8. Glaring inaccuracies bug me though such as Treasure (the song not me) being the b side of A celebration. Really ??!!
  9. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

Glaring inaccuracies bug me though such as Treasure (the song not me) being the b side of A celebration. Really ??!!
    Whatever Happened To Wikipedia The Chop
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, I pretty massively disagree with the rankings (Window In the Skies down below 200???) but it's an impressive amount of work. It's something I've always wanted to do... Maybe someday.
  11. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Yeah, I pretty massively disagree with the rankings (Window In the Skies down below 200???) but it's an impressive amount of work. It's something I've always wanted to do... Maybe someday.
    I absolutely disagree with many of those rankings, but Window In The Skies is right at a place where it belongs...