1. Muse all the way!
    Snow Patrol is a pretty good band though, I think you guys will enjoy them
    I've been listening to Glasvegas recently, and they are a great band, I'd like to see them too. Kaiser Chiefs are a cool band too. The only ones I'm not familiar with are Elbow and the Script

Give them a chance, WIll.I.Am. is a genius Fergie sucks though
  2. Elbow all the way. i assume not many people are aware of Elbow judging by the low down on that poll. Invest in the latest album and don't miss out( it's there unforgetable fire).
  3. Originally posted by mrbullet:Elbow all the way. i assume not many people are aware of Elbow judging by the low down on that poll. Invest in the latest album and don't miss out( it's there unforgetable fire).

I put down Muse, but i've noticed that Elbow have done a cover of Running to Stand Still on a war child album i've just brought, interesting to see how it stands, and maybe a little surprise for Wembley 14th

4. Don't get your meaning?

Muse for me. But I'll be seeing Glasvegas, which is cool.
  5. None really, Im not over the moon with Snow Patrol

6. I mean, that the Patrol (like all other acts in the list) will suffer a lot from the bad stage set up, bad sound and other problems Opening Acts usually have to deal with. People moving in and out, bright daylight, etc.
    I bet they'll show about 50% of their skills.

And I wonder how many of the guys know more than Run and Chasing Cars
  7. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I mean, that the Patrol (like all other acts in the list) will suffer a lot from the bad stage set up, bad sound and other problems Opening Acts usually have to deal with. People moving in and out, bright daylight, etc.
    I bet they'll show about 50% of their skills.

And I wonder how many of the guys know more than Run and Chasing Cars

Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking is brilliant
  8. black eyed peace?? who let the dogs out?
  9. No Killers?

Hmm, then i'll have to choose Muse, even though i don't like Bellamy's wailing.
  10. Exactly the same here, but without the smileys... I appreciate Patrol's music a lot, Im not a big fan, I simply like them...
    But I just want to hear Time Is Runing Out live, someday in my life. I love that song more than many U2 ones...