1. My mom’s favorite singer of a great band...horrible news.
  2. Devastated at several levels right now. This is fucked up.

3. It really is tough to keep hearing of music deaths. Obviously for me, Prince and Michael Jackson were the out of this world blows, but Glenn Frey, Tom Petty, David Bowie, multiple others and now Dolores...I was never a huge fan, but "Zombie" is a song I always felt was a classic. So sad to hear.
  4. RIP, an honourary Canadian.
  5. So sad, R.I.P. Delores may your highs remain ultra high eternally and the lows leave you forever

6. Just saw the band in Cancún, México last February. So sad news.
  7. RIP
  8. RIP

9. RIP Dolores.
  10. rip dolores i feel really a zombie now, hope u2 will remember you with a song during next tour, love your albums in the band and solo, love God bless you
  11. When you think of the great survivors like Bob Geldof, Shane McGowan, Sinéad O'Connor, and Bono these past few years, you think that these guys will last forever. Great minds, great artists and beautiful souls, destined to have the piss ripped out of them by the Irish Independent and the 'journalists' at rte.ie. Such a parcel of rogues for a nation indeed. We'll miss them when they are gone.
  12. Originally posted by Anam:When you think of the great survivors like Bob Geldof, Shane McGowan, Sinéad O'Connor, and Bono these past few years, you think that these guys will last forever. Great minds, great artists and beautiful souls, destined to have the piss ripped out of them by the Irish Independent and the 'journalists' at rte.ie. Such a parcel of rogues for a nation indeed. We'll miss them when they are gone.
    Happens everywhere though

I wonder if Dolores got a shout out at last night's Shane birthday party/concert. I'm guessing so.

Just for the record: