1. She creamed "our" girl.

Maybe/hopefully Eugenie will make it happen at the US Open.

2. Yeah she has great future and definitely wil win that in some of next few years...

3. Why?

I find it admiring that Federer is back in a Grand Slam final once again. It's always the question of whether it will be his last, while many may have thought his last was already over.

First time in a long while that I'll probably be watching some tennis tomorrow

4. yeah, also she's a total babe
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Why?

I find it admiring that Federer is back in a Grand Slam final once again. It's always the question of whether it will be his last, while many may have thought his last was already over.

I'm from Canada and was rooting for Raonic.

6. Yup.
    Admittedly saying so, however, makes me feel a bit like a dirty old man!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Why?

He posted before Roger and Raonic played ..that s why ...now sure he will want to Roger to win , or not Matt ?
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

He posted before Roger and Raonic played ..that s why ...now sure he will want to Roger to win , or not Matt ?

Exactly.

I am 100% rooting for Federer now.

Again, if the Canadian had to lose to somebody, I'm glad it was to Federer. Also, the silver lining to the relative one-sidedness of the Federer/Raonic match was that Roger will have that much more left in the tank for the final.
  9. ^To be honest, I'm not sure if that's even her!
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Exactly.

I am 100% rooting for Federer now.

Again, if the Canadian had to lose to somebody, I'm glad it was to Federer. Also, the silver lining to the relative one-sidedness of the Federer/Raonic match was that Roger will have that much more left in the tank for the final.

I see, makes sense now Well, let's hope we have a great final tomorrow then with Federer as winner.