1. Both links are now gone or have been deleted

Any change of a re-upload of these two re-re-mixes ??
    I never had a chance to listen, but judging from the reviews it
    sounds most impressive and exciting.

Thanks in advance

2. Originally posted by max_thehitman:

Both links are now gone or have been deleted

Any change of a re-upload of these two re-re-mixes ??
    I never had a chance to listen, but judging from the reviews it
    sounds most impressive and exciting.

Thanks in advance

these links seem still fine:

mp3

flac

enjoy!
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

Thanks a bunch, great work. I love She's Gonna Blow Your House Down, but sadly the third version, what is not remastered is the best IMHO... Is possible to remaster the unremastered version, please? Thanks again for this great work

if memory serves me well, i did include the 1st and the 3rd version of SGBYHD. The 3rd version is track 11, right after Lady with the Spinning Head (i just called it "wake up"), the 1st version is, er, somewhere else, track 19 i believe. the only version i didn't include was the 2nd because i wasn't happy with the result but if you want to have it, you'll find it here (flac only): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmtozw5myed

cheers
  4. Originally posted by noiseless:[..]

if memory serves me well, i did include the 1st and the 3rd version of SGBYHD. The 3rd version is track 11, right after Lady with the Spinning Head (i just called it "wake up"), the 1st version is, er, somewhere else, track 19 i believe. the only version i didn't include was the 2nd because i wasn't happy with the result but if you want to have it, you'll find it here (flac only): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmtozw5myed

cheers

Thank you, thank you... this is it. Best version for me

5. THANK YOU very much Noiseless (Mister Johan)
    I will add your name to the song on my files. To give you credit so everyone will know it was your special song

Thanks!
    Cheers
    MAX
  6. Can't believe how good this is! Thank you so much
  7. I am listening to your re-mastered version as I write this, I am only on the 11 song of this special album, and I am BLOWN AWAY by the pure sound quality of it. I have the MP3 version. I got tell ya, this is a masteriece. U2 should go back to these great songs and re-play them into a next album.
    You are right when you said, This is defenitly great music

Hope you enjoy my new Cd cover. Your version is very nice too, but I usually create my
    own crazy covers. This one is for you.

BIG CHEERS and Congratulations on a fine and masterful job on this classic recording.
    This one is much better than the original version. Thank you!

Cheers
    MAX

8. thanks for the kind words & the bright and vivid art, which is definitely a lot better than the lousy artwork i included (i'm better with audio tools than with photoshop lol).

i'd prefer not seeing my real name on it though. although it doesn't really bother me i'm rather reticent with id matters (besides i really really love my nick as it has nothing to do with audio noise or hiss, but with the most beautiful remington typewriter ever made which i actually use every day).

thanks again

cheers!

edit: yes they definitely should go back at this kind of brilliance but they never will - this is a work of real art, as deep as beautiful, the result of struggle and desparation, truly a historic capture of some magic they'll never ever achieve again as they will never ever be this hungry and desperate again because they don't need to be, they're finished. the lyrics of the fly and these flashy video messages when they were performing it live say it all - every artist is a cannibal. bono was ironic back then but he turned out to be profetic and that's not meant to be a compliment. these brilliant salome tapes don't contain yeah yeah yeah elevaaaaaaaation yeah yeah lalalalalalalala vertigo yeah yeah lalalalala but something real and something dark and that's quite a relief. it really is an amazing piece of art.
  9. ^ that's a pretty sweet cover! are you planning on doing a back cover too?
  10. Part 7 doesn't seem to be available for download anymore. any ideas?