1. The U2 Fan File

Coming from a long time U2 fans collection, this book consists hundreds of articles, concert reviews, interviews and other stuff, from 1980 to today. Presented in chronological order, these 500 (yes, five hundred!) pages guarantee hours and hours of reading pleasure. Most of the articles are in German and English, but there is also stuff from France, Italy, The Netherlands and other countries.

I started this two years ago, at first only for myself. As I got requests from other fans, I decided to make it available to everyone interested. Considering I traveled to find articels in newspaper archives and the cost of the production I can say that I wont make any money from this.

Most it is in b/w, but there are some pages in full color. The size of this softcover collection book is 29,7 x 21 cms.

This book was made by a fan for fans. Considering it took over twenty years of collecting, nearly a year of preparation and it will give you access to a lot of stuff you may have never seen before, I think it's worth the money.

This is a very limited offer. This book is available vie pre-order only. Only the exact number of books that have been preordered will be printed, the absolute maximum being 300 copies!

So this is exclusive.

The book will be printed in February 2007 and will be delivered to you in March 2007.

Payment has to be made in advance via PayPal till January 22nd, 2007. Once you made the payment, your order is valid and delivery guaranteed. How much does is cost? It's 48 Euros including p&p within Germany and 53 Euros including shipping worldwide. The PayPal adress is u2fanfile@yahoo.de.

One Euro of each book will go to charity.

Each copy (limited edition of 300) will be individually numbered. There will be no reprints.

If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask me!

My real name is Patrick Musial and I'm well known among German U2 fans, as I played bass with U2 Cover Band "Lovetown" and I am now playing with "Elevated".

All the best!
    Patrick

PS.: The definite deadline for all orders is January 22nd!