1. Happy anniversary @iTim.
  2. First time ever that Mysterious Ways closed the main set apparently, what a wonderful evening.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    And Bono on guitar! Lyrics are mayhem for most of the song but it's thoroughly enjoyable. Bono was superb vocally, some of the best "Wide awakeees" of the tour.

The Chris Voynet was a bit boomy at moments but very good indeed.

[YouTube Video]

He htis a B there in Wide Awake, a bit to laid back compared to other performences of Bad on 360 Tour.
    Check out Rome from U22 and Pittburgh 2011 where he nails a C.
  4. Should’ve played two nights at Wembley.
  5. Legitimately one of the very very few post 2001 shows that I revisit.
  6. 14th & 15th August 2009,Wembley Stadium constitutes playing 2 nights at Wembley (I was at the 15th) 15th being recorded by BBC to broadcast on Radio 2 at Christmas 2009 in a 1 hour special hosted by Chris Evans
  7. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    14th & 15th August 2009,Wembley Stadium constitutes playing 2 nights at Wembley (I was at the 15th) 15th being recorded by BBC to broadcast on Radio 2 at Christmas 2009 in a 1 hour special hosted by Chris Evans
    Tim may in jest be refusing to acknowledge the show on August 15th exists because he attended the first night and it just does not compare favourably.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Tim may in jest be refusing to acknowledge the show on August 15th exists because he attended the first night and it just does not compare favourably.
    Classic Attending a gig will always sway it in its favour over others.Disclaimer: 15th was better just for that version of Bad alone.
  9. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Classic Attending a gig will always sway it in its favour over others.Disclaimer: 15th was better just for that version of Bad alone.
    And for everything else. Smashing show. A modern classic.
  10. I’m beyond trolling you now. It’s just the best 360 show in my very humble opinion.
  11. I saw a lot of 360 shows. That second London show was one of my favourites. Right up there with Las Vegas and the second Zurich show in my favourites I saw that tour.