1. ahh behind the seats. Very cool. Would love to be going. Happy with a broadcast and a beer though
  2. For all of us lucky enough to have tickets to the show tomorrow, let's make sure that we're all in great voice, so that the people listening in on the radio get to really feel like they are they're too!
  3. Originally posted by gcwarr:For all of us lucky enough to have tickets to the show tomorrow, let's make sure that we're all in great voice, so that the people listening in on the radio get to really feel like they are they're too!

agreed mate! I know i won't have a voice at the end of the show, hoepfully we will be as good as the wembley crowd! Might see you there when i gaze out across the pitch
  4. Originally posted by TX21000:[..]

No the camera is only a small digital one, its a Fuji S5700 I think.

Why do you have to remove the bottle tops from the bottles, that seems odd?

Btw are you if there is a parking charge at Don Valley, if there is do you know how much?

Thanks for your help.

The parking charge is £10 according to the website, its also going to be really busy traffic!

http://www.donvalleystadium.co.uk/U2_360_TOUR_Presneted_by_BlackBerry_/

Thats the offical website, hope that helps

Might see you there too
  5. anyone else just getting a train to meadowhall and making their way on foot? coz I'm thinking about it.

6. Not sure yet mate, probably drive but the train is a possibilty as it is quite cheap isn't it?
  7. it won't break the bank, no.

and it saves the ballache of aftergig traffic fiascos.
  8. I carnt wait !!!! got the i-pod ready and charged for a day in the Q .......WhoooooooHoooo

9. Cheers mate.

As well as paying god knows how much for the tickets, you have to pay another ruddy £10 for parking. That's a bit cheeky if you ask me.

Look out for a 6ft 3" tall bald guy with a hyper 12 year old in the queue lol lol.

We will have to have stickers with our U2Start.com name on, so people know who you are, pmsl lol.

See you tomorrow.
  10. All about money these days, cashing in on the spectacle. Wembley was £26.50 parking, that is if you went for official. Tube station for £2.20 did us fine
  11. Oh bummer.

After going to the link that someone put on about parking, I've read these few things from that link and I'm still worried about taking water, crisps and fruit and my camera.

What do you think, these are on the link?

Can I take any personal food or drink items? - NO.
    • Can I carry any cans or bottles or any drink containers? - NO.
    • Can I bring any camera, tape/video recording equipment? - NO.

So are we all searched???

I don't know what to do know!!
  12. Originally posted by TX21000:Oh bummer.

After going to the link that someone put on about parking, I've read these few things from that link and I'm still worried about taking water, crisps and fruit and my camera.

What do you think, these are on the link?

Can I take any personal food or drink items? - NO.
    • Can I carry any cans or bottles or any drink containers? - NO.
    • Can I bring any camera, tape/video recording equipment? - NO.

So are we all searched???

I don't know what to do know!!

I managed to get a digital camera into Wembley and a bag of crisps after being searched. Digital camera are allowed as long as they aren't professional cameras and aren't big. Camcorders I'd imagine fall into the category of video recording and would be confiscated.

As for water, can't see them removing a plastic water bottle from you as long as there's no lid. At wembley they were either giving out free water in plastic cups just past the turstiles OR they were pouring bottled water into cups and removing your bottles. I didn't have time to stop and check, was being searched but it was one of the two.

My crisps were a standard walkers bag (35g?) and were in my coat pocket, the seracher felt them and double chekced them because he wasn't sure, but he let them through.

Obviously you can't take all this for granted as each venue differs and I guess you won't actually know until you get there. but from my experience, you should be just fine.