1. Definitely emotional. I don't get how some people just stand still during live shows.

Gotta admit I got tearful during Unforgettable Fire and the encore of the 11th night. I actually didn't see many dry eyes around me at the end of MOS. Then again, it was raining, so...
  2. I have to saw that I almost cried when they play Sometimes You Can't Make... here in Brazil. It was so deep and beautiful. But I also have to say that everybody here in Brazil sing out loud, scream and jump during all the show, so we are very emotional. That's because U2 likes to play in South America I think...

Greetings from Brazil!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm between emotional and tearful

thats me for sure, i know im gonna cry
  4. I'd say I'm a cross between Casual and Emotional - but bring on August and I'll be a nutter

5. Same. I hope I won't be standing near any tapers at the shows, forgive my behavior if I am.
  6. I´m between Calm and Tearful
    strange combination ?

7. I'm definitely the one who claps when she sees a taper, ha!!

just kidding, of course

I'm between tearful and emotional. U2 concerts are for celebrating, dancing, singing and all, and sometimes a tear or two run down my cheeks if a song touches me that deeply, I admit it
  8. I'm an emotional fan, but I will most likely tear up at one point or another during the show.
  9. I don't even consider not buying standing tickets if I buy tickets. I need to be on my feet so I can dance, jump and sing my heart out till I loose my voice.

If I feel my feet after concert it means that it sucked.

And yeah, I cried when Larry started Breathe in Milano.
  10. I would say I'm an emotional one but I've never been to a U2 gig so far, sooo.....however I believe I will get a bit tearful as well
  11. I'd go for 'emotional', coz I do everything short of crying when at concerts. but there's a first time for everything!
  12. Might go for emotional, though a better word might have been Excitable.