1. excuse me, but is the forum search function severely broken or is it just me?
  2. Works fine here. What are you searching for?

3. sorry for not replying sooner, but I forgot about this thread from all the discussion in the politics thread

I tried a bunch of things, but the simplest was just a search for napalm (as in Napalm Death) in the forum that lists links to other bootleg sites
  4. Originally posted by platonic:[..]
    sorry for not replying sooner, but I forgot about this thread from all the discussion in the politics thread

I tried a bunch of things, but the simplest was just a search for napalm (as in Napalm Death) in the forum that lists links to other bootleg sites

Napalm Death is mentioned in a thread that you can't find through the search function?

Alternative is Google if you don't find what you're looking for, just type:
    site:u2start.com KEYWORD(S)
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Napalm Death is mentioned in a thread that you can't find through the search function?

Alternative is Google if you don't find what you're looking for, just type:
    site:u2start.com KEYWORD(S)

oh, sorry for not having been clear about this. I meant that when I did search napalm that way, it gave me 10+threads that didn't have napalm in them anywhere.

Thanks for the google tip, though. Just another instance of me being too darn dense... Xp

btw, now that I finally meet you, Remy, I would like to express my immense gratitude to you for creating and maintaining u2start. Words can't describe the – for lack of a better term – sheer awesomeness of what you've done and are doing, here. I admit, I haven't been on many sites that are dedicated to collecting this sort of material, regardless of artist, but u2start blows anything and everything way out of the water. Long story short: Thank you so very much.

P.S.: That is not to disparage anyone who's been helping in the effort, but I gotta give credit at the top where credit is due. Also, your name is more directly tied to u2start than anyone else's.
  6. Originally posted by platonic:[..]
    oh, sorry for not having been clear about this. I meant that when I did search napalm that way, it gave me 10+threads that didn't have napalm in them anywhere.

Thanks for the google tip, though. Just another instance of me being too darn dense... Xp

btw, now that I finally meet you, Remy, I would like to express my immense gratitude to you for creating and maintaining u2start. Words can't describe the – for lack of a better term – sheer awesomeness of what you've done and are doing, here. I admit, I haven't been on many sites that are dedicated to collecting this sort of material, regardless of artist, but u2start blows anything and everything way out of the water. Long story short: Thank you so very much.

P.S.: That is not to disparage anyone who's been helping in the effort, but I gotta give credit at the top where credit is due. Also, your name is more directly tied to u2start than anyone else's.

Yeah I see, it's not really good. I will try to make it a little better in the future, thanks for your feedback!

And thanks for your kind words, really appreciated. It will only get better!