1. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Welcome. I’m a drummer, Danny Carey is the best in the world. His approach to drumming and the way he composed his parts are insane. I’m a huge fan. Enjoy
    I would disagree with the drummer thing. Gavin Harrison definitely isn't worse than Danny
  2. To each his own! Ha
  3. I know, I know!!! I should have followed your advice, now I'm 9 months behind than I should I knew and liked Schism and Sober from many years ago but the rest of the (less "accessible") discograhpy has blown me away. The Pot is probably my fav, but Descending, Parabola, Pneuma and Stinkfist are 4 serious candidates.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know, I know!!! I should have followed your advice, now I'm 9 months behind than I should I knew and liked Schism and Sober from many years ago but the rest of the (less "accessible") discograhpy has blown me away. The Pot is probably my fav, but Descending, Parabola, Pneuma and Stinkfist are 4 serious candidates.
    I never recommend bad stuff
  5. Well , you’re a great guitar player. I knew you’d appreciate it.
    But....

I’m jealous you’re hearing these songs for the first time. Take your time and enjoyb
  6. Yeah... but haven't heard them for a long time...
    Now I'm into proggy stuff....
  7. They're freaking mindblowing. I can't even START to think on how to play any of those songs lol
  8. I've heard (or read) somewhere that they are(were) using math for creating songs...