1. Ah, so sure! It is possible you know. . . . . . . .
  2. Originally posted by Haji:No, I know Space Oddity is the first track, seriously, the music all NLOTH U2, but that vocal sounds like Bowie!

Bowie ? Are you kidding ? These harmonies are screaming pure Jonas Brothers. Learn your music, dude.
  3. Everyone's entitled to an opinion no? Jonas Brothers?! Learn YOUR music, dude.
  4. I love this song so much more since reading this thread.

5. pretty sure he's being sarcastic; I think his point being it's just as ridiculous to say it sounds like the Jonas Brothers. Listen to it with headphones on, that voice is Bono and much more than likely The Edge, Eno and Lanois; hell, maybe Larry's in there too
  6. I have listened to it on headphones. I don't think it's ridiculous, it's just my opinion. I thought the same thing at the live show and 6 peolple I have played it to agree as well. I dont dispute Edge, Larry and Adam are on there too though - whatever, it's an amazing piece of music
  7. any chance it might be elvis singing????

8. Do you really think this is so ridiculous? The more I listen the more I am sure this does not sound like Bono. Do you not think that there is a reason they have opened all the shows with Space Oddity? There is no reason that Bowie could not have contributed to this?...they are the biggest band in the world after all?.............
  9. Originally posted by Haji:Do you really think this is so ridiculous? The more I listen the more I am sure this does not sound like Bono. Do you not think that there is a reason they have opened all the shows with Space Oddity? There is no reason that Bowie could not have contributed to this?...they are the biggest band in the world after all?.............

I think it's definitely Bono in the song!
  10. Originally posted by Haji:Do you really think this is so ridiculous? The more I listen the more I am sure this does not sound like Bono. Do you not think that there is a reason they have opened all the shows with Space Oddity? There is no reason that Bowie could not have contributed to this?...they are the biggest band in the world after all?.............

It might not be Bono. But did anyone stop to think it could be Larry and Adam singing? BB King, Gavin Friday, Brian Eno, Fergie, Slash, Axl Rose, Keith Richards, Elvis, Jon Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf, Chris Martin and Bon Scott are all on backing vocals.