1. I’d go further and say bloodflowers is a great album up there with there best for me. The last day of summer, there is no if, the loudest sound, maybe someday all great songs and plenty of other good stuff. But that was in 2000 so yeah still been a while since a strong album but if they don’t try and release new stuff you’ll never know what they’re still capable of.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I’d go further and say bloodflowers is a great album up there with there best for me. The last day of summer, there is no if, the loudest sound, maybe someday all great songs and plenty of other good stuff. But that was in 2000 so yeah still been a while since a strong album but if they don’t try and release new stuff you’ll never know what they’re still capable of.
    Yeah Bloodflowers is really great….kinda old stuff ( but not at the level of 17 seconds or Faith ) and it’s been their last good one
  3. Call me fool, but the last good one is the 2004 one even with bad mastering.
    The vinyl is not top sound but still good
  4. Originally posted by thalloween:no please no they dont come out with a good work since 1992 please no their last album was so bad mixed and unlistenable. I just want Wish remastered along with the 1993 live albums

you have a private message
  5. I've actually been listening to them the last couple of weeks. Close to Me, A Forrest and Lovesong are some of my favorites.