1. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I love how some here think it's based off of MTV. I never personally have watched MTV, nor have I ever had the channel on my TV. Do I watch music videos? Sure, live performances, if those count. I always thought it was based off of radio play...?

What's played on the radio gets played on MTV.

2. See, I didn't know how MTV worked. Thanks for the clarification.

3. I've never watched MTV, the channel is (luckily) not available here, but it's easy to imagne how it works.
  4. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

I've never watched MTV, the channel is (luckily) not available here, but it's easy to imagne how it works.

Can't stand a lot of hip-hop music though, maybe that's why I never really had the desire to watch.
  5. I still wouldn't class Lady GaGa as "manufactured pop" but i saw her on friday night and she was AMAZING, a terrific show, action packed and I love her album. I think she is just class . Anyone agree / disagree...?
  6. Originally posted by u2spear:I still wouldn't class Lady GaGa as "manufactured pop" but i saw her on friday night and she was AMAZING, a terrific show, action packed and I love her album. I think she is just class . Anyone agree / disagree...?

I love GaGa. I think she's so original!
  7. Some of her songs are undeniably pop genius. Especially Bad Romance. Huge odd ball and all the better for it.
  8. Saw Rihanna last night, she was really really good, a great singer and loads of brilliant songs. A great act