1. This thread is getting popular it seems..

2. lol...
    Twilight, High School Musical, really guys?

BTW Shame on all the Rolling Stones fans here for judging Josh because he likes Taylor Swift...
  3. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

lol...
    Twilight, High School Musical, really guys?

BTW Shame on all the Rolling Stones fans here for judging Josh because he likes Taylor Swift...

''It's only Taylor Swift but I like it''

Nice 1 Drew, thanks for stickin' up for me

You can like whatever you want. It doesn't worry me - I love Tom Jones' stuff so I don't particularly mind. As long as it's not Nickelback.

If you've noticed my location under my avatar, you'll realise just how bad my taste in music has become. But I love it!

I asked my 14 year old sister who is a Taylor Swift nut if she knew any boys who liked her and she just laughed at me.

There must be some boys who like Taylor Swift. Just not ones your sister knows.
  4. For a moment I thought this was interference with all the negative comments I read.

It's a shame.

5. dude, if the "Trip Hoppin'" is an Aerosmith reference, you've got nothing to be ashamed of.

6. Lol, very smooth. Although, I think she looks like a Barbie, not natural at all

Originally posted by drewhiggins:
    The vampires I meet now whinge about life, are emotional and actually consider people. That's not a vampire. What happened to the blood suckers? As for the bands on the Twilight soundtrack are described as alternative rock. Apart from Muse none of those are actually that interesting.

That's not a vampire, that's a Jonas Brother
    But Bon Iver was on the new soundtrack, and he's an absolutely amazing artist, so I give them credit for trying to be interesting in their picks.
    And I really don't think it's fair to discuss Twilight in the Taylor Swift thread. There's a vamp thread guys

Indeed it is. I hate Taylor's music, but let the guy listen to whatever he wants, it's not a big deal
  7. That's not a vampire, that's a Jonas Brother
    But Bon Iver was on the new soundtrack, and he's an absolutely amazing artist, so I give them credit for trying to be interesting in their picks.
    And I really don't think it's fair to discuss Twilight in the Taylor Swift thread. There's a vamp thread guys

Bon Iver? I'll have to check him out - especially if you say he's good. You've got a good taste in music from what I saw in your profile.

BTW, the Jonas Bros rock. Seriously.

Indeed it is. I hate Taylor's music, but let the guy listen to whatever he wants, it's not a big deal

He's probably listening right now. Good on him for being different.
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Bon Iver? I'll have to check him out - especially if you say he's good. You've got a good taste in music from what I saw in your profile.

[..]

He's probably listening right now. Good on him for being different.

Bon Iver is wonderful. Folk music is on the rise!

9. Ah good. That's the best song on that album besides Sunshine, Drop Dead Gorgeous and Beyond Beautiful.

ZOMG it's on eBay for 99c - I downloaded the songs from iTunes and I wanna buy the album proper.

10. Opposite for me. I couldn't get into Nine Lives but Just Push Play I did. Odd. Toys and the first album are the ultimate.

Sebastian Bach is another great singer. Hard rock is all he does well.