1. They should definitely drop Walk On. It was good as closer for elevation tour, but sounded kind of Blah on this last tour, didn't fit with the rest of the songs, maybe if they ended it with the "aleluhas" to encourage a singalong.......elevation, yeah that could be dropped, but only if they replaced it with something better. If they added Kite or New York, that'd be nice. I actually liked the acoustic version of Stuck(much better than band version, i think), and they have to leave Beautiful Day. In a Little While was ok, but I'd actually much prefer something from Bomb, like Yawheh or Species.....
  2. I'm OK with it, as long as they also play material from other albums

That's my choice.

It's one of my favorite albuns, but I think songs from their best albums (JT and AB) could be played more, and also stuff from other albums too...

I'd like to see a big rotation between some songs.

Beautiful Day must be in every single show, but the other ones could be changed...

Just an exemple: The accoustic song. I'd like to see a rotation with Stuck, Wild Honey, Yahweh, Please, In God's Country, Stay and Staring At The Sun.

3. I'd give my C.D. collection for Peace On Earth.
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni: I'm OK with it, as long as they also play material from other albums

That's my choice.

It's one of my favorite albuns, but I think songs from their best albums (JT and AB) could be played more, and also stuff from other albums too...

I'd like to see a big rotation between some songs.

Beautiful Day must be in every single show, but the other ones could be changed...

Just an exemple: The accoustic song. I'd like to see a rotation with Stuck, Wild Honey, Yahweh, Please, In God's Country, Stay and Staring At The Sun.

Please needs to be full band. Let Adam pump the bass
  5. Ended!

What's your opinion on 50% of ATYCLB being played a lot on the second leg? (started on 2009-11-01)

I'm OK with it, as long as they also play material from other albums - 41.2%
    I prefer more material from NLOTH, this isn't the Elevation tour! - 25.4%
    I completely love the album and totally love the songs being played - 19.9%
    The ATYCLB songs are boring live, they need to drop this the next leg - 8.8%
    I don't have an opinion on this, I won't miss them or love them - 4.8%

votes: 765