1. I found 2 Elevation shows where the sound was from one of the band's earpieces (one larry's, the other Edge's) I was wondering if anyone had a Vertigo Show recorded thry one of the band's earpiece's.

Thanks!
  2. Which ones do you have from the Elevation tour? Are they online? I would love to hear them, especially Larry's.

Whose earpiece is the above link?

Thanks
    DB
  3. I am a drummer myself and have the same set up as larry's drums so i freaked out when i saw the Boston show on June 6, 01 recorded through his earpiece, and the other is Edge's earpiece in anahiem on April 24, 01, it is very interesting because you hear edge's voice over bono's, and perfectly clear and loud, really cool.

P.S. I never knew they had a beat going for each song in their earpiece and some guy counting for the beginning of some songs, very very cool...
  4. Another thing is, would it be possible to get the whole show from Anaheim from the earpiece, or any other Vertigo show.

Thanks!
  5. Originally posted by bonoman101Another thing is, would it be possible to get the whole show from Anaheim from the earpiece, or any other Vertigo show.

Thanks!

Well, I told you that the taper came in too late to the show, so no possibility of the whole show there It's the only Vertigo earpiece recording that exists at the moment. And for the Elevation tour, just filter the tour page on sound quality.
  6. Originally posted by bonoman101I am a drummer myself and have the same set up as larry's drums so i freaked out when i saw the Boston show on June 6, 01 recorded through his earpiece, and the other is Edge's earpiece in anahiem on April 24, 01, it is very interesting because you hear edge's voice over bono's, and perfectly clear and loud, really cool.

P.S. I never knew they had a beat going for each song in their earpiece and some guy counting for the beginning of some songs, very very cool...

6-6-01 is Bono's ear feed, not Larry's.

7. Don't see a "filter" for earpiece on the tour pages.
  8. Originally posted by Kernel
    Don't see a "filter" for earpiece on the tour pages.

You can filter for soundboards, if it's an earpiece you can see it (sometimes) at the comments below the setlist.
  9. Ah... Thanks Remy...
  10. Can sombody explain what the earpieces actually do? Is this the Grid that Dan Lanois referers to in Show?
  11. Originally posted by argyle_gCan sombody explain what the earpieces actually do? Is this the Grid that Dan Lanois referers to in Show?

I really don't know what do you refer with the "Grid" of Daniel Lanois...

But I know what the earpieces are: they are small things to put in the ears, like the earphones of an Ipod, and they are for the tecnicians to tell Bono, etc. when the song begins, and many more things referring to the show. For example, if Adam has a problem with his bass, he tells his earpiece's master to adjust his volume and he can correct his mistake. Of course, a show recorded thru an earpiece is an "Excellent Soundboard" always ...

It's hard to explain in a foreign language, but I think you can know what they are!!