1. Originally posted by wangmaster:just got back from glastonbury, amazing weekend even without U2.

I was so happy when Edge came out for Streets, I had no idea it was going to happen. listening to the organ at the start of the encore I was like "...that sounds familiar. no, wait, it can't be... yes, shit, it definately is!" and then out popped Edge, for the highlight of the festival.

fucking epic.

lucky guy
  2. Liked the heavier drums. I am not too impressed by Bellamy singing the song. The bass was weak. And still it was quite epic.
  3. Sounds Worse In HD ®

4. U2torrents version? Doesn't look that great either. 1GB too. The whole show can be had in HD for 8GB?
  5. Been away all weekend and just seen this for the first time - very impressed.

Also very surprised considering the U2 hatred in the blogosphere how positive the reaction was to the song - I think there is a huge snobbery in that it is cool to slate U2 without realising what an amazing back catalogue they have. Contrast this with the Gorilaz set which was pretty poor - yet got some great reviews.

As for when U2 play Glasto - I would have guessed they will be one of the headliners next year?

They were going to fly back from the US for the festival, next year they will be touring the US after which I guess they will have their usual 3/4 year hiatus.

With no Glasto in 2012 hard to see them doing it all if not next year - all speculation of course.

As previous posters have said Streets opening would have been EPIC

6. It is the raw transport stream, has 2 audio streams. One Dolby Digital and one MP2/3 stream. Both stereo audio only though :S. Visually it looks decent, although there is some corruption once or twice.
  7. A little less exciting than Muse/Edge, but Keane did With or Without You during their Glastonbury set: