1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on
    2005-04-15 in Glendale, Arizona. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

2005-04-15 - Glendale, Arizona - Glendale Arena

1. City Of Blinding Lights
    2. Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet)
    3. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
    4. Elevation
    5. Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
    6. The Ocean
    7. New Year's Day
    8. Miracle Drug
    9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
    10. Love And Peace Or Else
    11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    13. Running To Stand Still
    14. Bad / In The Garden (snippet)
    15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    16. Where The Streets Have No Name
    17. One

encore(s):
    18. The Fly
    19. Mysterious Ways
    20. All Because Of You
    21. Yahweh
    22. 40

Comments on this show:
    One of my personal favorites. A fresh first leg show: full of energy. Has a special The Fly performance, Bono is too late to start his verse and lets The Edge have the spotlight for a 'solo'. This awkward but great performance is followed by a funky Mysterious Ways.

We offer a great Matrix recording and a good Audience recording. Both in lossy and lossless formats. December is a busy month, but make sure you dont let this one go by unnoticed. If you have time consider writing a review or upload related photo's you might have

Show page
    http://www.u2start.com/shows/1311/

Wish you all a great start of this month!
  2. Hmm, this looks like a nice gig, especially with Bad squeezed inbetween RTSS and Pride. And that thing about The Fly sounds interesting...

I'll check it out
  3. i am Downloading it right now ..can´t wait to hear it ...
  4. probably one of the best 1st leg shows
  5. This is VERY recommendable, it's probably my favorite 1st leg show The DVD (excellent 3-cam mix) is absolutely great too

Don't let it go, people
  6. One of the best Vertigo shows ever. Highly recommended.
  7. Brilliant show.

Can anyone tell me what the music is that's played as the intro, before the 'everyone' part???

Thanks

Matt
  8. Originally posted by matty6380:Brilliant show.

Can anyone tell me what the music is that's played as the intro, before the 'everyone' part???

Thanks

Matt

Arcade Fire - Wake Up
  9. Risto - thanks for the quick reply. I recognised it but couldnt recall what the track was....

I think the RTSS, Bad, Pride, WTSHNN section in this show is great.....in fact the whole set list is pretty good!
  10. only downloadable with a premium account !?!
  11. Seems RS is fucking up again. There is nothing u2start can do

Maybe another (crew) member can upload it to mediafire
  12. Cool! You guys are reviewing my (and Chrisedge's) recording!

Be nice but truthful y'all