1. Thank you to everyone participating in our online Spectacle contest, which we started about 10 days ago here. Everyone gave the right answer to our first question, which was: From which TV appearance is this screenshot and when was it aired? And the screenshot appeared like this:

Provided by our member Coen, thanks!

The correct answer was the RTE Late Late Show on December 16, 1988.

Our second question was: How many U2start members do you think are originated from the same country (as we know of) as you are from at the end of this contest? For US residents this means the whole United States.

Currently we have 3326 members registered from the United States. Of course there are more here, but not everyone shared their country location in their profile. This resulted in the following winners:

1. Maura (user: molang7), who estimated 5000 fans from the USA and now wins a Spectacle goodie package, plus a copy of Spectacle season 1 on DVD. And on top of that the No Line On The Horizon album on CD.

Our runner ups are Scott (sholbech22), Paul (pmcj) and Derrick (derrickrossignol). You will all win a premium Rapidshare account for a month!

We hope you did enjoy our contest. The winners did receive an e-mail with their prize details or further information. If you did not receive this, please contact us. Thanks and enjoy! If you want to view the performances from U2 at this show you can view them on our show page here.
  2. well done guys
  3. Funnily enough, I had a quick chat with Mo about the contest yesterday. Well done
  4. Congratulations!
  5. cg
  6. Congrats to the winner and the finalists
  7. Congrats to all, nice job Maura!
  8. Congrats, Maura, well done

same goes for Scott, Paul and Derrick
  9. Good job guys...congrats!
  10. Well done guys
  11. Awesome!!!
    congrats fellas!!
    I hope you all enjoy the goodies!!!!

12. Hey, wow, that's pretty cool! Never thought I'd win. Thanks for running this contest. Now, what to do with this new-found Rapidshare access...