1. In case you didn't know:

Jónsi (the singer) will release a solo album in March next year. See jonsi.com for free mp3 download and some more information.

Also, Jónsi and his boyfriend Alex released an album which is similar to Sigur. In my opinion it's more similar to Sigur Rós' first album, "Von", so it's really kinda slow mow experimental. A bit tooooooo minimalistic for most of the songs in my opinion tho.
    If you wanna check it out, it's called "Riceboy Sleeps".
  2. Hoppipolla
  3. So sad the last posts on this topic have disappeared.

Anyway, 2 weeks away from seeing this guys. I seriously can't wait I will be taping the show and sharing it with you all of course! I'm thinking of carrying a sign (I will be at first row of course) asking them to play Viðrar Vel Til Loftarasa and Glósoli, because they only play those songs "often", every now and then...
  4. ^^ Good idea about the sign but I don't think they would follow your request even if they wanted to. My guess is they have like 2-4 setlists they play where they exhange 2-3 songs and when they decided for one, the setlist is set in stone
    because of the use of software configured to perform a
    particular set of songs in a predefined sequence.

I dearly hope they choose the Vidrar-setlist for your concert

Oh how about holding up a sign saying "A friend of mine told me you have to come to Southern Germany, too!"
  5. Yeah, I know it's wishful thinking (and what you say about the few set-in-stone setlists makes a lot of sense), but it's also a sign for them that there's at least someone in the audience who knows and loves their work

hahaha signs have two faces... How about "VIDRAR VEL TIL LOFTARASA + GLÓSÓLI, THANKS ♥" on one face, and "PLEASE COME TO SOUTH GERMANY ANYTIME SOON, THANKS ♥" on the other one?
  6. ^^ hehe looking good! Dont forget to take pics of that .
  7. Sure I'll do. Promised
  8. They are performing at Bestival (Isle Of Wight) at 18:30 UK time today. It can be watched live in Youtube:

9. Beauty.

10. More beauty with some awesomeness incorpored:

11. I'll see if I have some pics of the signs! I DID IT haha.