1. -- Edit by Remy: what did I just say.. only English on this forum, you can talk your own language in the Stranger In A Strange Land forum --
  2. Originally posted by spiral_staircase[..]

WLCTT
    GP2

.... btw i soon gonna upload all the U2 remixes (*fruitlegs on my blog ... so stay tuned

Vielen Dank. Muchas Gracias. Thank you very much.

Alex
  3. Originally posted by Alex[..]

Vielen Dank. Muchas Gracias. Thank you very much.

Alex

Sorry if I complain, but I just noticed that your uploaded GP2 mix is still the 4:46 version, not the 6:50 I asked for. Not sure if it even exists. Thank you anyway. Looking forward to your fruitleg project.

Peace and Love

Alex
  4. Originally posted by Alex[..]

Sorry if I complain, but I just noticed that your uploaded GP2 mix is still the 4:46 version, not the 6:50 I asked for. Not sure if it even exists. Thank you anyway. Looking forward to your fruitleg project.

Peace and Love

Alex

Hey, Alex, the trax you're looking for are in the fruitleg discs. GP2 6:50 is in More Melon and Love Comes to town in Mango, so you'd better follow his blog.
  5. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Hey, Alex, the trax you're looking for are in the fruitleg discs. GP2 6:50 is in More Melon and Love Comes to town in Mango, so you'd better follow his blog.

Ah... thank you. Didn't know that. I never cared too much about those remixes until recently... most of them were way too tekkno- style for my taste. "Desire - Hollywood Mix", "WLCTT - Live from the Kingdom MIx" and "GP2 - Hard Metal Dance Mix" are among the few that I liked.

Alex
  6. Hey,

Someone have Out of Control (live from Brooklyn Bridge) from the City of Blinding Lights 3" cd single?

Thanks!

PS I can be contacted to paladineau@yahoo.com
  7. W O W !!!

Thanks very much DYLAN!

8. Thanks but i need the one with length 5:05 with fades, not the one from the bootleg (if i'd need it, i'd download the bootleg) please?

My email adress is on the message where I requested it....

Thanks