1. FIrst, let me say thank you do my dear spirial staircase, your the man! Second, can you post a pro shot of Popmart Tour that isn't mexico or south africa one? I'm so intching to see Popmart and good pro shot editions of Elevation Tour (They filmed allot of shoes but the pro-shot ones are hard to find) most of them are decent camera from the audience. I'm not picky, can you upload the new 18dvd either milan edition or the 18videos one with all the videos and stuff, money is kind of tight right now and I (majority of U2fans) can't go out and buy it yet! Also, can we should have a video download/upload section set up like the audio bootleg one, you know, have the pics and all the videos from one period/tour plus interviews and such sort by year. Any thoughts?
  2. thanks for your support !!!

>> PopMart SAO PAOLO is here: http://www.u2start.com/topic/554/ (TV Broadcast)
    >> Elevation Tour pro shots : sorry don't have one ...

>> for a special video section , we'd better ask an admin !!

>> for the official U218 videos and bonus ... i can't help either ... i have no rip of them ...

the spiral staircase

3. One more request? Video of Vertigo Minneapolis if available? I'd try to snag it off the torrents, but I have DSL and it would just kill me...