1. I also do love larry, anyone got great things to tell about him? or maybe the song where he is at his best? for me that's Sunday Bloody Sunday(of course) and with or without you.
  2. Zoo TV's Bullet... Dark and deep... Best forever and ever!
    And of course Sunday and Out Of Control, both are great for hearing Larry!!
  3. In Zoo Tv Tour the drum sounded incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Larry. It IS all about the drums. He's always played interesting and not necessarily 'normal' drum patterns.

Fromthe tribal tom work on I Threw A Brick..., Like A Song, The Refugee to the martial beat of Sunday Bloody Sunday to the quiet pastoral feels of Promenade, Bad and Drowning Man... Larry, to me, has been an innovator. I love his drumming on 11 O'clock Tick Tock, Gloria to the atomic thunder of Zoo Station to the rockin' of MOFO to the time-keeping rim clicks on Sometimes You Can't Make It...

Larry, to me, is a true original. A lil grumpy at times maybe But a true original.
  5. I think Larry's a great drummer. He's got his own inventive style. Definitely.

Alex
  6. Go grab yourself the Saitama IEM from the 4th December 2006.If you can,try to seperate the instruments and focus on Larry.Any doubters of his ability should listen to him here.For my money,Larry Mullen Jr is U2 & is the coolest motherf****r in rock n roll,yeh man.........
  7. Originally posted by gmcGo grab yourself the Saitama IEM from the 4th December 2006.If you can,try to seperate the instruments and focus on Larry.Any doubters of his ability should listen to him here.For my money,Larry Mullen Jr is U2 & is the coolest motherf****r in rock n roll,yeh man.........

Indeed! Time for a famous Larry-quote:
    "I invented cool"

8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Indeed! Time for a famous Larry-quote:
    "I invented cool"

haha that's so true