1. On a daily basis. I listen to U2 in my car going to and coming from work.
    Yesterday I thought I'd change the cd from U2 to a various hardrock compilation-cd, but 20 minutes later I changed it back to U2.

Most frequent cd's I listen to: Slane, TJT, AB, P. Depot, ATYCLB.
  2. I listen to them all day, every day, "it still feels fresh"

Lately I'm listening to 360 bootlegs only, not the albums, no other tour. My real life is a bit rough these days, and I draw a lot of energy and strength from re-living the live experiences from last summer
  3. Well its PoP or Zooropa on a daily run and ive gone back to Achtung Baby as i gave it a rest for a year or 2 but i made a playlist off all the hits from the start to the new album that i havve in the car so its allways U2 for me every day ...( no other band does it for me like U2 )
  4. Some random songs each day, but the same for Snow Patrol and other artists I listen to. So regular.
  5. The last week I've seriously listened to nothing but U2 !!

I have no idea why, but, I'm not complaining... although - a few people in my house arn't so happy about it xDD
  6. Originally posted by roqueandrolle:The last week I've seriously listened to nothing but U2 !!

I have no idea why, but, I'm not complaining... although - a few people in my house arn't so happy about it xDD

and Max too, I guess

I listen to U2 every day when I go to work (it takes me 40 minutes, so )
  7. Ended!

Which U2-fan state are you in these days? (poll started on 2010-01-25)

I play regularly U2 music, just the usual - 43.2%
    Can't stop listening to U2, it all feels so fresh - 31.2%
    I listen to one or more songs occassionally, nothing more - 12.9%
    I rarely listen to U2 these days, I need a new album - 12.2%
    U2? What is this place? - 0.5%

Votes: 558