1. Originally posted by EDDMB:Back in the day I was nick

I actually saw NIN with Bowie .....I'm not even sure what year that was

I think it was Bowies Outside tour

it was .. 1995
    NIN were guest stars for the start of the US tour and the first 5 songs of Bowie set were played with them

(i hope to get it right or Ade beats me hehe)
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:Back in the day I was nick

I actually saw NIN with Bowie .....I'm not even sure what year that was

I think it was Bowies Outside tour

It was great ...I'm not into NIN like I was 20 yrs ago.... but I still like them

These 2 bands Are 2 of my wife's favorites so she's fired up

I assume Soundgarden open or play before NIN

It might be like the current Queens of the Stone Age-Nine Inch Nails Australian tour where they decide before the show who goes on first.
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I actually just checked again and there are some tickets coming up but DECENT seats are $120 each! WOW.. Ive seen both bands multiple times.... decisions decisions... It would be nice if I 100% knew what PJs plans were for the fall........

Thats what I paid..Im in sec 3 at the Cruzan in WPB..solid seats..Id say pay it (if you can swing it) or pay $40 and sit in the rafters at Jones Beach..but the sound sux up there...
  4. I'm just being cheap in anticipation of a PJ tour. I wanna be ready just in case it's not on easy coast and I have to do some traveling. Fuck the rafters at jones beach lol. Rather not go fir sure.
  5. I'm probably saving for nothing knowing PJ but it's not a show I'll regret not going to. Like I said, I've seen them both multiple times.
  6. I seriously doubt PJ are returning anytime soon

...go see Soundgarden Nick.
  7. at Castello di Villafranca Verona on 2 july (with Wolfmother)
    nice
  8. Although Wolfmother's new album is bordering on dreadful.
  9. Have any of you watched this one?

The setlist is out of this world! To f'n bad that six of the songs have noticeable edits made to them - not too sure why this happened because it's really too bad that it did.

Setlist:
    Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Spoonman
    Let Me Drown
    Rowing
    Black Hole Sun
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Outshined (Cut from bridge to last chorus)
    Beyond the Wheel
    Taree
    My Wave
    The Day I Tried to Live (cut from bridge to last chorus)
    Been Away Too Long
    Blow Up the Outside World (cut from guitar solo to 3rd chorus)
    Fell on Black Days
    Superunknown (cut from 2nd verse to bridge)
    Pretty Noose
    Burden in My Hand (cut from halfway through 1st chorus to start of 2nd chorus)
    Rusty Cage
    Encore:
    Like Suicide (cut from 1st verse to 2nd verse)
    Flower
    Slaves & Bulldozers
  10. in Utrecht with Mike McFuckingCready

awful sound
  11. Matt and Ben to work for a new project with Alain Joahnnes (Queens of the Stone Age and Them Crooked Vultures) and Dimitri Coats (Off!)