1. Hi

Well I'm a big fan of Zoo TV and the second Dublin concert, and I wonder if anyone here has the video recordings from this one. The second Washington DC show is also a favourite, so if anyone has one of the concerts, it would be awsome if you told me!

thanks
  2. I have it on DVD, it's also for a large part on Youtube (see recently added videos).
  3. Nice

Ye, I've checked some of the tracks out at Youtube, truly amazing.
    If it is legal to upload video bootlegs and of course if you have time to and want to do it, I would be very grateful if you could get it onto rapidshare or somewhere else. (If the size of the files isn't too big). Thanks for fast reply and an amazing site!

cheers
  4. I know, downloaded one of the parts a few weeks ago, but I'm not able to unzip it. I just get error messages from WinRar which says that I have to start the unzip in an earlier volume.. What to do?
  5. Originally posted by feffutI know, downloaded one of the parts a few weeks ago, but I'm not able to unzip it. I just get error messages from WinRar which says that I have to start the unzip in an earlier volume.. What to do?

Download the earlier volume? You can't just download a few parts.
  6. @feffut

you have to download all the parts to unzip !!
    (all 3 files of each part)

7. thanks!