1. Will do; right after school. Didn't know .wav files were that much bigger, that's probably the problem.
  2. I've been know to do U2 covers at open mic. Usually something like MLK that can be done acapella. I did once do ISHFWILF with a friend on guitar. Unfortunantly, I had a bad throat cold. Thankfully, he ended it at the bridge.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Just recorded a cheap one-off cover of "Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World" using a sample of the recurring sound that lays over the guitar line every 8 counts or so...did all of the synth, guitar, and voice behind it myself. The faint drumming was from the sample, that's not me, nor was it intended to be in this cover...I meant for it to be a more mystical cover...but it fits all the same, and doesn't really end up detracting.

My voice is quiet, cause the parents are upstairs sleeping But other than that, I'm not that embarassed by it at all, seeing as how everything was done on the first take and it only took me an hour. Feel pretty accomplished

EDIT:

DAMNIT!

These hosting websites are giving me a lot of shit and troubles about uploading my .wav file, and it's getting late, I've got school in the morning...I'll upload tomorrow. Was excited to share

http://www.mediafire.com/?jdgmiajvlub
  4. 400 votes are in, thanks!

Did you, and how did you, ever listen to U2 covers? (started on 2010-02-22)

Nothing is better than the real thing for me - 41%
    Yes, I attended a concert of a U2 tribute band - 24.3%
    I play my own U2 covers - 15%
    I did listen to a few U2 covers in the past, nothing more - 14.8%
    Yes, I have one or more U2 tribute albums - 5%

Votes: 400