1. sorry... but im just not a fan sorry... sounds funny... definitely prefer the audience recording
  2. Hey, Remy, the earpiece is just awesome, but do you know from which of the members is it?
    I think it must be from Larry, because the volume of the battery is louder than voice and guitar...
    Do you know exactly?
  3. Originally posted by colbourne25sorry... but im just not a fan sorry... sounds funny... definitely prefer the audience recording

I kept the audience recording too, I prefer it too sometimes.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongHey, Remy, the earpiece is just awesome, but do you know from which of the members is it?
    I think it must be from Larry, because the volume of the battery is louder than voice and guitar...
    Do you know exactly?

I read somewhere that it was Bono's, but I don't know for sure, if it's not in the info file attached, then I don't know.
  5. i have just listenend to the 4 bonus songs form 2006-11-29 (which are added to Saitama 3 show)
    and they are defenitely also earpiece recordings !!!

and because there a recordings of beautiful day #6 and one tree hill #22 it is most likely
    that there is also a complete earpiece recording for this show

hopefully it appears in the near future
  6. Originally posted by krypto1983i have just listenend to the 4 bonus songs form 2006-11-29 (which are added to Saitama 3 show)
    and they are defenitely also earpiece recordings !!!

and because there a recordings of beautiful day #6 and one tree hill #22 it is most likely
    that there is also a complete earpiece recording for this show

hopefully it appears in the near future

I hope so too!
  7. woow, thanks for this remy, you´re great!!
  8. Thanks a lot, remy!
  9. Thanks for this Remy..The sound is great, but Bonos voice is sounds like in the popmart era..His struggling at times, I hope he gives up the smokes for the new album...
  10. Originally posted by sambo1974 ...Bono's voice sounds like in the popmart era... He's struggling at times, I hope he gives up the smokes for the new album...

Oh yes... I agree... especially from a medical point of view!
  11. Originally posted by sambo1974Thanks for this Remy..The sound is great, but Bonos voice is sounds like in the popmart era..His struggling at times, I hope he gives up the smokes for the new album...

I thought he had given up smoking, I read it in U2byU2...
    Anyway, it's absolutely true that he struggles and he really can't get the higher notes in Pride or in Vertigo. But he is a lot better than in POPMart, please don't compare it...

CU