1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    Did you, and how did you, ever listen to U2 covers? (started on 2010-02-22)

Nothing is better than the real thing for me - 41%
    Yes, I attended a concert of a U2 tribute band - 24.3%
    I play my own U2 covers - 15%
    I did listen to a few U2 covers in the past, nothing more - 14.8%
    Yes, I have one or more U2 tribute albums - 5%

Votes: 400

The question of this new You Too is:

Which announced support act in 2010 do you look forward to the most?
    - Interpol
    - Lenny Kravitz
    - The Fray
    - None of these
    - All of them

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. This is the worst bunch of support acts i've seen in a long time.

The Fray.

Really?

This about sums up my feelings on them:-

Interviewer: "What is the Fray?"

Lead Singer *gestures towards the connection between interviewers eyes and his*

"This. This is the fray."

Guitarist: *Nods seriously probably fully aware of how big a twat his buddy is*
  3. Probably Lenny Kravitz... The Fray are way too slow to be a good opener (they cannot "warm up" anything), and Interpol are too unknown.
  4. Definitely Lenny, for me... The others just don't really excite me. Although it is nice to see U2 booking a variety of acts. A little bit of diversity is good, you know?
  5. You forgot to include OneRepublic. They open at least 1 show in Germany .

As for this vote...I saw Lenny live 2 years ago I think, and he really blew my mind, meaning he was much better than I'd have imagined.

The Fray are too slow for my taste, too (as are OneRepublic). And Interpol is something I just cannot connect with.

...I want Elbow back, and pray for Elisa in Italy.
  6. Lenny Kravitz fuck yeah
  7. None of these, and Lenny Kravitz

Actually, I'd love to see Snow Patrol in Paris...but Lenny it's an excelent choice in my opinion

8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Probably Lenny Kravitz... The Fray are way too slow to be a good opener (they cannot "warm up" anything), and Interpol are too unknown.

Thats what i first thought about Snow Patrol and yet now I love them with a passion maybe they will have good songs besides that one song??? yeah i forgot what it was...
  9. None it'll be!

Which announced support act in 2010 do you look forward to the most? (started on 2010-03-08)

None of these - 44.2%
    Lenny Kravitz - 29.9%
    Interpol - 16.4%
    The Fray - 7.1%
    All of them - 2.4%

Votes: 532