1. You have to leave at least a cars width of space?
  2. come on ,rubbing is racing, same missteak last race with seb, he had no ware to go, bad choice marshals , if they keep doing this all the time they will kill the f1 circus
  3. Originally posted by splinter67:come on ,rubbing is racing, same missteak last race with seb, he had no ware to go, bad choice marshals , if they keep doing this all the time they will kill the f1 circus
    "rubbing is racing" - this isn't NASCAR?

If this was the other way around, what would Verstappen and Red Bull's reaction be?
  4. I have tried. Two recent races where the main talking point has been an overtake. It should be non stop overtaking. Back to see where MotoGP is at these days.

Anybody who doesn’t know the sport wouldn’t be able to spot anything wrong with that overtake. May as well just award the win to whoever qualifies first and do away with the race altogether. There never seemed to be this much drama years ago?
  5. There never seemed to be this much drama years ago? thats a good one and sorry for charles but max was faster, maybe not in nice way but he was faster and you have to go for that little gap, ore it is no racing ,but a train on a track
  6. max need to see the marschall's of the FIA at 18.00 let see what they have to say
  7. Originally posted by splinter67:There never seemed to be this much drama years ago? thats a good one and sorry for charles but max was faster, maybe not in nice way but he was faster and you have to go for that little gap, ore it is no racing but a train on a track
    Drama after the fact I should add. Lots happened and then someone won the race. Maybe my memory is tainted however.
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    "rubbing is racing" - this isn't NASCAR?

If this was the other way around, what would Verstappen and Red Bull's reaction be?
    they do the same, and yes rules are rules, but i think a racing (accident) and may the best win then
  9. gogo MAX..

Ferrari again huilie huilie, it's like Vettel

10. side by side, leclerc choise to stay on the outside and run out of space (track)
  11. and back in the old days (80 & 90) no one complain about it, that's racing, now with all the rules man man i stopt watching f1 in 2005 now since 2 years i kinde watch (read the news) f1 and the crying drivers not mutch fun (racing) anny more and shut down the DRS and go by your own power
  12. Deemed a racing incident. Only took the three hours to decide. Yikes.