1. saw it today, looks cool
  2. As an American who hasn’t watched F1 ever, that Netflix series was amazing. Really interesting how it all works and man Lewis Hamilton is just a god amongst men it seems like
  3. It's not cheap indeed 😢
  4. I like the look of some of the Red Bull and Aston Martin merch but I can't justify £120 on a bomber jacket lol.
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:As an American who hasn’t watched F1 ever, that Netflix series was amazing. Really interesting how it all works and man Lewis Hamilton is just a god amongst men it seems like
    While it may seem spectacular to a casual or new viewer Of F1, it’s purpose was to spin drama or create drama out of moments that didn’t really seem big or that occur. I enjoyed the first season of Drive to survive cause it actually focused on the season itself and was a behind the scenes of what really went on. Now it’s about being dramatic and trying to create controversy which I guess is what catches the eye of the casual viewer.
  6. good job max , start (first) finished first and the lead in championship

never before (formula one history) a dutch man in the lead of a championship
  7. SERGIO lewis you idiot still max leader in the championship
  8. At least it neutralised the championship. Would've hated Hamilton extending the championship lead from that. Good to see another mixed bag podium too. Gasly deserves another chance at another top team now that he's more experienced and mature.