1. what a quali

but what the heck is wrong with toto wolf his team the first time in 10 years out of Q3
  2. They went out on a limb with a unique take on the new rules ( side less pods ) which has obviously backfired. Every other car on the grid has shown signs of improvement except the Mercs which have seemingly gone backwards. It's interesting in the first pre season test run at Barcelona they ran a car body that contained side pods but then when it came to the final week of testing the rocked up with this current sideless pods.
  3. I’m getting into this stuff
  4. great race ( for me ) and sorry to all Lewis fans that he got a blue flag
  5. So far the most boring race of the season, we had dramas Sainz Alonso Leclerc but in general not as thrilling as previous ones. Shame for Tifossi, great for Red Bull, sadly Bottas didn’t pass Mercedes that would be sweet … whatever happened to Lewis? Imagine him driving Alfa if Bottas is doing so well out there
  6. Poor race for DR , i said this last year and got lambasted for it , Danny Ric is done , he has lost 'it' .... 'it' being what makes these guys that much more elite than most. Hate to say it as an Aussie but it's becoming painful watching his racecraft these days!
  7. Don't get the hate for the guy! I would rather take his temperament and the way he handles losing than over the Verstappen or Leclerc in similar any day!
  8. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:Poor race for DR , i said this last year and got lambasted for it , Danny Ric is done , he has lost 'it' .... 'it' being what makes these guys that much more elite than most. Hate to say it as an Aussie but it's becoming painful watching his racecraft these days!
    As an Aussie and massive fan of DR, I agree to the point that he has lost his edge from when he was at RedBull. But that mistake he did, has been done many times by other drivers understeering into another in the wet. Plus he was fighting for a top 5 position at the start so it isn’t all doom and gloom.
  9. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:[..]
    Don't get the hate for the guy! I would rather take his temperament and the way he handles losing than over the Verstappen or Leclerc in similar any day!
    i dont hate him

but it shows how great the car was not just the driver (like everybody says)

if Mercedes put a rookie in that car he was also world champion
  10. Strange seeing how Valterri isn't a world champion.