1. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    It's different sporting cultures. As someone who has been a season ticket holder at their club for the past 10 years, spend most of my Saturdays following them home and away, and having attended Motorsport events for even longer than that, it's become noticeably clear that ever since the rise of a certain driver the F1 fanbase has adopted the football hooligan culture. I've witnessed this with my own eyes in Abu Dhabi.

From the events this year as a Mercedes fan I wouldn't feel safe going to either the Austria or Netherlands GP. I'm not sure how true this is as I haven't seen the footage myself, but apparently if you watch Lewis' onboard you can see that one of the flares was thrown at him whilst exiting the pits.

https://twitter.com/espnf1/status/1566068076872974337?s=21&t=xyk8P9dAAVGEPagKnQfvMQ
    When they started with the Max Grandstands, i always expected something was gonna happen. F1 atracts a lot of football hooligans now. I'm dutch myself but will avoid Austria and Zandvoort (yesterday was a 1time exception) cause there are hardly real fans. Even Spa i won't do a whole weekend as long as Max is around.

I don't think it will be unsafe in general, but unfortunately there are quite a lot of idiots around there and who knows what they will do when they're drunk or doped
  2. yeah hooligans alcohol and drugs

let me nicely watch the race at home , no need to get to any circuit, not that i dont feels safe, more to avoid the trouble
    my lasts race on the circuit was spa when michel and rubens where driving for ferrari was there as a vip long long time ago
    i personally sit at the A2 on monday more excitement
    we race as one and we watch as one
  3. and lucky for us (zwervervriend) we see Mika more on tellie
  4. Originally posted by splinter67:yeah hooligans alcohol and drugs

let me nicely watch the race at home , no need to get to any circuit, not that i dont feels safe, more to avoid the trouble
    my lasts race on the circuit was spa when michel and rubens where driving for ferrari was there as a vip long long time ago
    i personally sit at the A2 on monday more excitement
    we race as one and we watch as one
    I'll wave to the drivers near Breukelen. Sure the drivers wave at you, so in a way i'll wave at you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  5. have a good race Sunday all
    no matter who crosses the finish line first
  6. I hope Dan Ricciardo crosses the line first. Than surely it was an incedible race than πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  7. that is than a dream come treu for Dan

but why did Mercedes during safety car not bring lewis in for beter tyres
    they didnt learn from abu dhabi last year

and ferrari 2 times the wheelgun