1. Thanks for the news!
  2. When I entered u2start and I saw this post, I thought: "Bah, PopMart..."
    But finally I know Im gonna buy it, all of we are so predictible...
    Thanks for posting the news!!
  3. Wow, that's soon! Sooner than I expect!

Probably because of the 3D DVD in the fall, again 2 DVD's in a year I love it
  4. very good news
  5. Great news!!!!
  6. Thay have to leave minor stuff as POP and make the DVD OF RED ROCKS!!!
  7. @remy

what makes you say that there will be a release of a 3d u2 concert dvd in fall?
    i haven't heard of any plans about this

thank you
  8. Originally posted by krypto1983@remy

what makes you say that there will be a release of a 3d u2 concert dvd in fall?
    i haven't heard of any plans about this

thank you

Well, there's been so much news about it. Plus:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892375/

And I think this release also is important, if they're not planning any DVD release in fall it would make more sense to release this DVD right before Christmas. But they don't, and this could be a reason. Another reason could be that the Popmart tour started in April 10 years ago, but U2's too commercial to think like that I think.
  9. sounds really interesting thank you
    i missed this news, i thought it would only be brought to some cinemas

so 2007 will be nice again
  10. Well that's good news to hear! I wonder what they gonna put on the 2nd Popmart DVD as Bonus.
    I haven't yet seen that concert so I'm excited to view this on DVD, if they manage to reach the same sound and picture quality as they did on the Zoo TV DVD.
    But why will it be released so early in the year? There must be something else planned for later in the year, maybe it is the 3D Movie which they filmed on Leg 4/5 of the Vertigo tour we'll see.