1. As you could read a week ago we give away 10 pairs of tickets to an exclusive U2 photographic exhibition VIP launch party in London. Unfortunately many people gave the wrong answer to our contest question, while many others couldn't attend due to lots of reasons.

The answer to our question 'In which city, was the following photo taken?'

Was of course.. Dublin, Ireland! The photo can be found in our photo collection as 'Hungry Bono', click on the photo to view it.

Why was it Dublin?
    As you can notice Bono has a blue sky daylight background, so it must have been light when the show happened. This could only mean the photo was taken in a city in Europe. Secondly, with other shows you always see people in the background when such a photo is taken. Because it's a 360 show, right? In Dublin it wasn't, Dublin was the only city where it actually was 270 degrees instead of 360, because the stadium didn't have a back. So it could only have been Dublin!

The winners
    Due to the reasons above, we don't have 10, but 5 winners. The following members are the lucky members to attend the exhibition:

hans23
    kvoltolini
    careyger
    puku
    JanetGrandeKouette

Make photos!
    Please bring along your camera, and make some photos for us!

Congratulations! You will receive all the details you need within a few minutes.
    Thanks for participating all!
  2. Congratulations guys! Have a great time!
  3. congratulations to you lucky ones
    wishing you a great time... and bring pictures. a lot of them
  4. Congratulations! Hope you have a good time
  5. Congrats to the winners, enjoy it for us
  6. Wow, Cheers Guy's . I'll make sure i'll fill you in on what it was like

7. Congratulations!
  8. Congrats to the winners!!!!
  9. *bump*

so.... where are you lucky bees? Back from London by now? Pictures? Impressions?

10. Apologies guy's should have filled you in earlier. Firstly a quick note on The Stables in Camden, a medieval kind of market place with a whole hive of activity, restaurants, Art places and of course, not far from the old Roundhouse music venue. The Stables itself was pretty tricky to find, just managed to spot the sign over a large brick wall while walking back up the main street in Camden.

The expedition itself was pretty fulfilling if you were a U2 fan, one or two early picks before Boy and a number from the Rattle and Hum era, with a few in between such as the recording of The Unforgettable Fire. Mainly they were off Larry looking cool, Edge looking lost, and Bono getting drunk/smoking/trying to look serious, with the odd one of Adam in the background; All Generally leading to the odd sarcastic band related comment between me and my friend.

I saw the odd U2 tour shirt around but I’m not sure off the percentage of actual U2 fans there, mainly people were in the middle with the complementary champagne chatting, so it was especially fulfilling to notice that one of the pictures was labelled wrong (Pride in 1982?) while others were talking about probably more artisan things.All in All a good day out in London in the fine weather, apologies for not having photos.

Cheers guys