1. Small bump.

Favourite video for a U2 single, is by far, this one for Staring At The Sun:

2. Where The Streets Have No Name and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

3. A lot of the late 80's videos have a certain amount of greatness/memorability to them. Those two are good examples, but also the video to Desire fits the song perfectly, gotta love Bono's cheesey "Yeah" at the beginning.

With Or Without You is also a pretty good video.

EDIT: That said, standards didn't fall in my eyes, I think Beautiful Day has one of the best videos for this decade of single releases.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

A lot of the late 80's videos have a certain amount of greatness/memorability to them. Those two are good examples, but also the video to Desire fits the song perfectly, gotta love Bono's cheesey "Yeah" at the beginning.

[YouTube Video]

With Or Without You is also a pretty good video.

EDIT: That said, standards didn't fall in my eyes, I think Beautiful Day has one of the best videos for this decade of single releases.

I was always digging Bono's Red Beret in the video LOL! Desire is another great example thank you for reminding me. Also don't forget the cheesy running by Bono as well

5. I like the Clip All I want is you!!
  6. Spanish Eyes, Desire, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For are my favourites. The laid-back atmosphere of those are all cool.
  7. I didn't know the Please Single video until a few months ago, but it's quickly become one of my favorites. So incredibly moving, dark and intense at the same time. A true piece of art methinks.

The U2mixer isn't half bad either, really great too:

But my favorite in terms of emotion, symbolism and epic-ness is still Where The Streets Have No Name
  8. Bump

Just watched the Electrical Storm video again. Take a look at 3.14. Anton Corbijn = hero.
  9. now that we all have the videoclips in good quality on youtube, my top 10: (no order)

pride (in the name of love) (colour version)
    with or without you
    all i want is you
    the fly
    mysterious ways
    one (anton corbijn version)
    stay (faraway, so close!)
    beautiful day
    vertigo
    sometimes you can't make it on your own
  10. Everything Zoo!
  11. Top 5:

Streets