1. Hi friend

Welcome!

Greetings from Brazil
  2. Originally posted by mebo58:Hello,

I'm a new member.I'm 52 years old. Since 1985 a fan of U2. I live on an island, called Ameland.This is in the northern part of the Netherlands. I'm a teacher there (students are 12-16 years old) and most of them know that I like U2.

Hi there! Enjoy your stay in here. Ameland is a cool island. That's the only Wadden island I haven't been to yet.
  3. Welcome here

4. Welcome here!
  5. hello to all the fans of the greatest band ever.
    my name is Ivan, I'm from Rijeka, Croatia, and I'm a big fan of u2 from since I can even remember.
    first u2 gig I saw live was PopMart Vienna and it's safe to say that since then u2 has been a significant part of my life.
    the last show(s) I've been to were two nights in Zagreb, Croatia last august. very impressing-the stage and all that, but in my opinion the show could have been a bit better. this isn't criticism, It's just I've expected a better performance. I disliked Vertigo tour and had big expectations from this one--unlike the HTDAAB album, I really enjoy the NEW one! maybe that's the reason-when you have high hopes in your head,it's almost impossible to match them. again, it's just me.
    anyway, greets to you all!
  6. Welcome both of you, good to have you here
  7. Ivan, why don't you open a new topic for your own welcome? Anyway, welcome to the forum you too

8. omg for a second I thought "since when does it show when the user is offline?!"

lol I'm getting old

welcome, Ivan

9. I'm afraid I don't get it-new topic and all..!?
    I thought this one is for introducing...I did just that, as well as my most recent YOUTOO experience...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

10. Originally posted by offline:[..]

I'm afraid I don't get it-new topic and all..!?
    I thought this one is for introducing...I did just that, as well as my most recent YOUTOO experience...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Ivan,

You can click "Forums", then "Welcome to U2start, y'all', and once you're in that forum, you can click "Open a new topic" at the top left of the forum. That way, you can introduce yourself in your own thread, and everyone will see it and say hello!