1. Might as well *bump* this, anyone alstublieft?
  2. haha this is a sweet idea
  3. Bump
  4. Wow! That's nice! Thanks spiral_staircase! And thanks for the bump Daley!

EDIT: Only problem is that it isn't there anymore...Too bad...
  5. I bumped it last month and there was no one then, still spirl static does come back once it a while and may spot it.
  6. Does anyone have a similar thing but exceot for karaoke....the music has the guitar missing instead of the vocals...so you can play along???

7. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZooDoes anyone have a similar thing but exceot for karaoke....the music has the guitar missing instead of the vocals...so you can play along???

Ask on the Guitar thread, I remeber seeing a few, but others will known other there.

Edit: Found it http://www.edgewannabe.net/recarchive/edibt.html

8. Nah, they're backing tracks without guitar or vocals, so unless that's what AllBeacauseOfZoo meant, the only thing I can think of is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/amib2005/. There are shitloads of standard backing tracks (i.e. bass and rhythm plus funny synth. effects stuff), but then there are a load of 'live' ones based on DVD performances, e.g. Streets from Slane - there's no guitar, but it's got Bono singing over a backing track with audience mixed in
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Nah, they're backing tracks without guitar or vocals, so unless that's what AllBeacauseOfZoo meant, the only thing I can think of is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/amib2005/. There are shitloads of standard backing tracks (i.e. bass and rhythm plus funny synth. effects stuff), but then there are a couple of 'live' ones based on DVD performances, e.g. Streets from Slane - there's no guitar, but it's got Bono singing over a backing track with audience mixed in

I see. I play bass so I only tracks i use are the once were the bass is more predomiant, sometimes its hard to get the timing right with an overpowering guitar and first, before learning where the notes are.
  10. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

I see. I play bass so I only tracks i use are the once were the bass is more predomiant, sometimes its hard to get the timing right with an overpowering guitar and first, before learning where the notes are.

Ah, fair enough

I find that backing tracks are sometimes too slow for my liking, e.g. there's a version of Electric Co. live from that site I mentioned, and playing along is tough because it seems so restrained and sluggish compared to the speed I usually play it...

I need to get hold of some of those "play along with U2" books with the CD backing tracks, because then it's á la the album version and I can get the father to play along on piano. That said, I could play the piano bits but I haven't looked at music sheets in years - it's all in my head y'see lol.
  11. I'd love to see that karaoke thing re-uploaded as well anyone? please?
  12. Originally posted by MacStripeyI'd love to see that karaoke thing re-uploaded as well anyone? please?

Yes Please...