1. This is decent, Cal. In Green is different from anything I've ever heard, it's original and I like it!
  2. Yeah, the stuff I listened to was decent, didn't have time to listen to all of it though.

Also inspired me to want to make some music tomorrow.
  3. Love Bridge to the Stars!
  4. Bridge To the Stars reminds me a bit of Death Cab for Cutie, and I love it. In Green is very different, like Kieran said...can't make up my mind on that one yet. It's definitely technically and originally very good, just not sure if it whets my appetite right off the bat.

I Stargaze is my favorite, I think.
  5. Cal!!! All of your stuff sounds great, and I cannot wait for you to come to my area!
  6. Hey guys, just writing you all a few short hours before I head to San Francisco to create 'Prospect' in its full and polished form at last.

Sorry I haven't been as much of a presence as I have been in times past, moving country is quite the stressful thing.

I want you all to know I've been very grateful for the kind words over the years. They've helped me, in their own small way, to get where I am now - on the eve of this creation.

It's been three years in the making, and the air is sparkling with that certain electricity.

I hope that you will enjoy the finished product as much as I will.

Yours in friendship,

Cal

p.s.